The University of Cambridge is one of the global's main universities, providing a difficult, bendy and man or woman learning revel in. Consistently rated among the top in national and international league tables, the University is globally reputable for the exceptional of our teaching and studies, and our students are substantially sought after by using employers.
The University is one of the international's oldest universities and leading academic centres, and a self-governed network of scholars. Its reputation for notable academic fulfillment is known international and reflects the intellectual achievement of its students, in addition to the arena-class original studies done by way of the personnel of the University and the Colleges.
Many of the University's customs and uncommon terminology can be traced to roots inside the early years of the University's lengthy records, and this segment of our website appears to the past to locate the origins of a lot that is special inside the University of nowadays.
Cambridge is a ‘collegiate’ college. It’s made from schools and departments in distinct educational topics and 31 Colleges
Our students end up a part of their College community, giving them a feel of belonging that lasts long after they graduate. As properly as being a member of the University and an educational faculty/branch, students also belong to a smaller College community and this machine offers a large quantity of character pastoral and educational guide for each student.
determines course content
practicals and tasks
organises lectures, seminars
organise small-institution teaching (supervisions)
sets and marks examinations
are the area wherein you’ll stay presenting lodging, and places to consume socialise and meet new people
practicals and tasks
are there to provide pastoral and academic help while you need it
We offer greater than sixty five subject within our 30 undergraduate courses (test the direction outlines within the courses profiles and the situation A-Z for info). Most of our courses cover the subject area widely first of all earlier than permitting you to pick out from a range of specialism. This can provide you plenty extra flexibility than greater narrowly focused publications somewhere else.
You're taught by means of experts in your area through a combination of lectures, practical’s (where relevant), seminars, and ordinary small-group training called 'supervision'.
Dedicated guide and steerage
Internships and work enjoy
Graduate employment locations
Our graduates cross directly to work in a wide variety of industries, from social paintings and education, to legal activities and finance. The listing beneath indicates the top ten occupations of respondents to the Graduate Outcomes Survey (15 months after graduation).
- Secondary schooling coaching professionals
- Programmer/software program improvement expert
- Management experts and enterprise analysts
- Medical practitioner
- Finance and investment analysts and advisers
- University researchers
- Business and associated partner experts
- Higher education coaching professionals
- Marketing associate experts
- Primary and nursery coaching experts
The University of Cambridge is a diverse worldwide community and welcomes talented international students from around the world.
We are one of the oldest and maximum distinguished universities inside the global and nowadays extra than 40 in keeping with cent of our college students (round 3, two hundred college students) are from outdoor the UK, representing around 140 countries.
It's a fantastic place to be a student’s so anyplace you're from, you will quick begin to make friends and sense at home.
Scholarship Amount: Full training quantity for as much as 4 years
Eligible Degree: Doctoral degrees on the University of Cambridge
Launched in 2000 by means of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the $210 million scholarship ambitions to fund the Ph.D. Studies of 80 applicants each yr. 25 awardees will come from the US, even as the last 55 will come from diverse elements of the globe.
Secondly, studying in the UK takes a shorter time in comparison to different countries. Here, students might also end their Bachelor’s in just three years – and their Master’s in 1.
So if you’re taking into account reading within the UK, you’ll be satisfied to recognise that you could accomplish that for free. All you need to do is observe for any of these pinnacle scholarships within the United Kingdom for international students:
Successful awardees are selected in step with their educational mind, management potential, and commitment to supporting different people.
Apart from shouldering the overall tution amount, the scholarship will even cover the visa prices, Immigrant Health surcharges, and round-trip airfare. A month-to-month allowance will also be given for a maximum of four years.
Other perks encompass instructional improvement investment, fieldwork bursaries, family allowances, maternity/paternity funding, and complication funding, to name a few.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for global students. This scholarship is offered for masters and PhD research. This scholarship presents £17,848 stipend according to annum, medical insurance, educational development funding as much as £2,000 and family allowance up to £10, a hundred and twenty.
- It is essential that the Gates Cambridge Referee is fully briefed about the Gates Cambridge Scholarship, mainly its selection criteria;
- It is beneficial when referees use unique examples of how you meet the Scholarship’s standards;
While your referees are in all likelihood to be busy, you will need to make certain they recognize the need to maintain the reference focused at the Gates Cambridge standards and
now not, as an instance, rehash a fashionable or preceding reference.
• Exceptional highbrow potential
• Reasons for choice of route
• A dedication to improving the lives of others
• Leadership ability
To qualify for Gates Cambridge Scholarship, candidate ought to satisfy all of the following necessities under:
• Required Language: English
• Eligible Countries: All world international locations
• Academic excellence.
• You must be capable of make a strong case for a selected postgraduate degree at Cambridge.
• A commitment to enhancing the lives of others.
• A capacity for leadership.
• Applicants must be from countries out of doors the United Kingdom to pursue a complete-time postgraduate degree.
- Apply for admission to a course and a College location and the Gates Cambridge part of the investment phase.
- Build up an account on the internet site.
- Fill to your non-public statistics
- Submit these documents:
- Gates Cambridge Statement: In no greater than 3000 characters (approximately 500 words) Pl ease give an explanation for why you're making use of for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship and the way you meet the four predominant standards.
- Research proposal (PhD candidates simplest)
- Gates reference: In addition to two educational references for admission, Gates Cambridge candidates publish a reference about their suit with the scholarship.
- Answer the software questions.
- Submit the application