Top Universities in Singapore In Singapore, there are 34 universities, with six national universities. The National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the two most well-known, both rank highly in the QS World University Rankings® 2021, offering courses in a Wide Range of subjects to their Student Populations of over 30,000.
National University of Singapore
2. Research Results
3. Extremely High
4. The ratio of students to faculty7
5.7,551 International Students
7.4,288 total faculty members
Top Universities in Singapore The National University of Singapore (NUS) is a global powerhouse, currently placed 11th in the QS World University Rankings and first in the QS Asia University Rankings for 2021. NUS demonstrates a breadth of outstanding performance in the QS World University Rankings by Subject that only a few universities in the world can match. The school is now ranked seventh in the world in the broad topic of engineering and technology, and sixth in civil engineering.
Singapore Government Scholarship 2022 is finally open under the Singapore International Graduate Award (Singa) 2022-2023 program. It is a fully-funded Government Scholarships 2022 program that opens the doors for international students to study in Singapore. … Degree programs in multiple Singaporean Universities. Scholarships will be awarded for winter 2022, summer 2022, fall 2022, and winter 2023 terms.
Application for Academic Year 2022-2023 will commence from 15 October 2021.
The National University of Singapore is a national collegiate research university in Queenstown, Singapore.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (Singa) 2022-2023 program is now open. The Government Scholarships 2022 program is a fully financed program that allows international students to study in Singapore. Multiple Singaporean universities offer degree programs. Scholarships will be given out for the winter, summer, fall, and winter periods of 2022 and 2023.
Singapore University’s admissions criterion for international students
The application period for Academic Year 2022-2023 will begin on October 15, 2021.
In Queenstown, Singapore, the National Institution of Singapore is a national collegiate research university.
Before submitting an online application, please double-check that you have selected the relevant qualification and applicant group type.
Application deadlines are determined on your high school diploma. Unless otherwise stated, your whole application, including all supporting documents, must be received by the Office of Admissions by the application deadline.
Students, including home study students, can compete for undergraduate admissions by submitting the following scores:
ACT with Writing and SAT Subject Tests, or SAT with SAT Subject Tests, or AP score report
For applicants taking the Advanced Placement test in 2022, please submit your AP test score to the NUS Office of Admissions within three calendar days of receiving your results.
Batches of application results are released. The last batch. The results of the applications will be revealed in mid-July 2022.
- Course Pre-Requisites
- University Entrance Examinations
- Tuition Fees
- Estimated Expenses
- Faculty Interviews and Test Dates
As an international student, you must have a basic command of the English language in order to participate in your program. If you don’t, one of our English proficiency improvement programs may be able to help you.
- If you have the highest level of English proficiency, you are eligible for our academic undergraduate and graduate programs.
- You do not meet the academic graduate/undergraduate level, you may be eligible for our program.
- Qualifying Studies Program After completing it and re-testing, you may be qualified for undergraduate or graduate courses.
- You may be eligible for our English Language Studies (ELS) foundational English and academic upgrading program if you do not meet the requirements of our Qualifying Studies Program. If you meet the following criteria, you may be eligible for the Qualifying Studies Program.
International undergraduate tuition is currently roughly $14,400 per year.
From S$17,550 (US$12,750) to S$50,800 (US$36,900)
These fees are for students who receive a MOE Tuition Grant (further information below) — fees for those who are not subsidized by the government begin at S$29,850 (US$21,685).
Housing, bills, and other required expenses should cost you around US$8,000 per year on average.
Visa Fee: You will be charged S$30 (US$22) when you submit your application and another S$60 (US$44) when you receive your pass.
- Nanyang Technological University is a university in Singapore.
- Technological University (NTU) is the fastest-growing Asian university, according to the Ministry of Education.
- It has a fairly big student body, with a range of 30,000 to 34,999 students enrolled.
Top Universities in Singapore Nanyang Technological University (NTU) offer pre-bachelor degrees (certificates, diplomas, and associate or foundation degrees), bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees in a variety of fields. This 64-year-old university has stringent admission criteria based on entrance exams and students’ previous academic records and ratings.
- High school transcripts/scores/diploma.
- Secondary school transcripts/scores. …
- Proof of 12 years of general education.
- Scores of exams required to study in Singapore.
- Supporting documents- International Olympiad award certificate (if available), documents for establishing personal identity.
|Other Requirements||Students must be matriculated in an undergraduate degree program|
|Application Deadline||Fall/Academic Year Admission: February 15
Spring Admission: September 1 Applicants are accepted on a rolling basis, and are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Application Fee; · The application fee of S$20.00 or US$15.00 should be submitted in the form of a bank draft made payable to “Nanyang Technological University”.
Singapore Management University (SMU) is a non-profit public higher education school located on Singapore’s Victoria Street (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). It has been officially recognized by Singapore’s Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Division. Singapore Management University (SMU) has two campuses and offers an American-style curriculum styled after Wharton University of Pennsylvania. Coeducational higher education with an enrolment range of 7,000-7,999 students.
Singapore-Cambridge GCE A –Levels
NUS High School Diploma
International &other Qualification
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any field with a minimum of three years of experience (engineering, social sciences, sciences, arts, etc.)
- You can apply using one of the following aptitude test scores: GMAT/ GRE/ CAT/ SMU AT; or TOEFL or IELTS for English competence.
- The application fee of S$20 can be paid by credit card, AliPay, PayNow, or Bank Dr.aft.
|Undergraduate Tuition and Annual Expenses|
|Room & Board||$17,110||$17,438|
Singapore University of Technology and Design
It was officially recognized by the Ministry of Education – Higher Education Division, Singapore, Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) also offers an MIT–SUTD Dual master’s degree program, a full-time program leading to a degree from both MIT and SUTD, it has four major areas of focus called the four pillars and they are Architecture and Sustainable Design (ASD), Engineering Product Development (EPD), Engineering Systems and Design (ESD) or Information Systems Technology and Design.
- Diploma of Higher Education.
- Bachelor of Arts.
- Business of Bachelor
- Bachelor of Business and Environmental Science.
- Bachelor of Cybersecurity.
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education)
All nationalities are welcome to apply for the scholarship; Have at least a Bachelor’s degree or above with excellent academic standing;
Have proficiency in English (IELTS or TOEFL is required if English is not your medium of instruction in your studies)
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE A-Level
- Local Polytechnic Diploma
- NUS High School Diploma
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (Singapore)
- International Qualifications
- Students will be eligible for admission if they complete their studies at an approved high school and/or a recognized post-secondary institution.
International applicants must be in good standing and possess an adequate level of English proficiency.
SINGAPORE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
It’s a private higher education institution in Singapore’s Clementi neighbourhood (population range : 500,000-1,000,000). SIM is Singapore’s largest private provider of tertiary education and professional training, having been formally authorized by the Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Division. The Committee for Private Education Singapore (CPES) has registered SIM (CPE). SIM’s enrollment ranges from 15,000 to 20,000 students, and it provides IGCSE, diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate programs, as well as executive education programs.
Top Universities Singapore’s International students applying for SIM admissions must meet the academic and English language standards, as well as provide scanned copies of supporting documents (in PDF format) with their e-application.
SIMGE’s website serves as an application portal.
SGD 481.50 for application fees
Requirements for Admission:
Certificates, diplomas, degree certificates, exam transcripts, or similar ‘O’ and ‘A’ level
Certificates, diplomas, degree certificates, or exam transcripts
If the documents are not in English, they must be translated and notarized.
International students interested in studying at the Singapore Institute of Management should apply at least two months before the deadline. Late applications are not accepted by the college.
International students must meet the English language standards listed below. Applicants who do not meet the English Language requirement may be advised to enroll in SIM’s Certificate in English Language (CEL).
Before beginning their studies in Singapore, international students must apply for a student visa. The following documents are need to apply for a visa:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Education Original Qualifications
- Original SIM Offer Letter
Medical Expert Opinion
Photograph sized for a passport (with white background)Student Pass Terms and Conditions (STP) Booking a re-appointment with ICA with a credit card
Over 40 undergraduate programs and a variety of part-time programs are available at the Singapore Institute of Management. Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Computer Science are two undergraduate programs offered by SIM.
1. Transcripts from high school (s).
2. Financial Certification
3. Requirements for English
4. CV with Statement of Purpose (if required)
5. Specifications for each program
Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships Scholarships are award to deserving students who have excelled academically.
JAMES COOK UNIVERSITY SINGAPORE
The university is located in Singapore’s Sims Drive and is Australia’s foremost tropical research university.
JCU Singapore follows the Australian curriculum to the letter. And all degrees are conferr by James Cook University in Australia. JCU is a member of Singapore’s Committee on Private Education (CPE). It has between 2,000 and 5,000 students enrolled.
You must have completed 6 months of full-time study at a recognized higher education institution. With a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.9 out of 7.0 or average results of 65-70 percent.
The Following Criteria will be used to Assess Applicant.
- Evaluation of the written component of the application form
- Rural and remote or Indigenous background as reported by QTAC
- Academic performance in Year 12 or later tertiary courses as provided by QTAC
In the first year of the Bachelor of Veterinary Science degree, the College of Public Health, Medical, and Veterinary Sciences has roughly 80 spots available in 2022.