With its natural, spiritual, and physical features unique to its cities, Turkey is a magnet to attract students all over the world.
Study in Turkey for higher education, Turkey ranks second in the world. Furthermore, Turkey is one of the most successful countries engaging in Erasmus + exchange programs. In addition to Erasmus, Turkey has a number of exchange programs, such as Mevlana and Farabi, that facilitate student and professors’ mobility.
International students in Turkey benefit from a warm environment in which they are surrounded by superb lecturers. And fellow students who are willing to assist them in their succeeding careers. Students are encouraged to come up with their own ideas. Working in groups, and joining organizations outside their classes, and classrooms foster open conversation.
If you study in Turkey, you will be able to participate in internships and apprenticeships. Some of the local businesses, provide you with the extra boost you need to get your dream job.
Turkey presents a very friendly environment for the students. To study in Turkey, every institution has social groups, sports teams. And cultural events that bring students together and bring different geographies even closer.
When you arrive to study in Turkey, you will see that the most bustling areas of the city are the gathering places for students. Cafes, restaurants, and libraries where students congregate are open for 24 hours.
To study in Turkey, several university programs are taught in English. You can also learn Turkish which is the fifth most spoken language in the world. You will have the opportunity to learn a new language through Turkish courses offered by your university, and you will have the opportunity to make friends from a variety of cultures.
There are many institutions in Turkey to select from, all of which offer English-taught programs to students from all over the world. Given below are the universities that enjoy the highest ranking in the world.
- TED University
- Sabanci University
- Istanbul Okan University
- Bilkent University
- Istanbul Sehir University
You can learn about a wide range of topics and fields in Turkey. Turkey’s contributions to science, art, and architecture have always been unique throughout history. Students can still find the disciplines that interest them nowadays. Such courses involve
- Degree of Education in Turkey
- Finance in Turkey
- International Relations in Turkey
- of Biomedical Engineering in Turkey
- Degree of Architecture in Turkey
- Degree of Journalism & Media in Turkey
Turkey has a large number of different cities, each with its own personality and charm, due to its distinctive geographical location. Take a peek at all of Turkey’s major cities to see what options are available to students.
- Study in Izmir
- Study in Ankara
- Istanbul Study
- To study in Turkey, each university has its own system on its website that allows future students to apply and enroll in their degree programs. So, once you select the university of your choice, you can go through their application form and submit your materials there.
Here are some basic requirements that you need to fulfill for the completion of the application form:
- Scanned copy of diploma (high school or Bachelor’s degree)
- A transcript/record of your previous courses
- Scanned copy of your passport and birth certificate
- Your CV
- Testing scores
- Evidence of scholarship or funding
- Letters of recommendation (between 2-3)
- Portfolio and/or writing samples
Here are some helpful ways to make sure you qualify to study at a Turkish university.
These courses enable students to get an extra educational boost before they start their Master’s degree or other post-graduate degree programs.
If you are taking up a degree program in Turkey you need to prove that your language speaking skills are good enough to participate in the class discussions and to understand the lectures. These courses also prepare you for the English-language tests that are mostly required by Turkish universities.
To apply for study in Turkey, you need to provide proof that you have a diploma for your English proficiency.
These are the certificates that are generally accepted by the universities located in Turkey:
- PTE Academic
- C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency
Still, you should always check your university’s website, just to be sure what the exact requirements are for study in Turkey. Turkey also offers various Scholarship programs from time to time.
From January 10, 2022, to February 20, 2022, the Turkish Government Scholarship (Turkiye Burslari)
2022 is accepting online applications from Pakistani students for the academic session 2022-2023. This Turkey Scholarship will assist you in gaining access to a variety of study opportunities at accredited Turkish universities.
The Turkish Scholarship will also assist you in expanding your horizons and developing new skills that will help you advance in your job. The Turkey Scholarship is exclusively available to overseas students who will study at Turkish universities, and the Turkey Government will cover their educational costs as well as their living expenses. Universities in Turkey provide practically all fields and levels of study, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. For the convenience of students to study in Turkey, Turkey offers a number of scholarships, allowing outstanding international students from all over the world to study at some of the country’s best universities. Turkey is focusing on its educational system to make it in the list of top most countries. For education by providing scholarships to students worldwide.
- Turkey wishes to boost bilateral ties.
- Turkey wants to establish a bond with all other nations.
If a student is awarded a scholarship to study in Turkey, he or she will obtain a wealth of fresh knowledge and experience during this educational trip to the most prestigious country in the world. Turkey has also been desperate to recognize great students by providing scholarships, and they have incorporated a distinct scholarship scheme for exceptional students, who have a better chance of receiving a scholarship worth twice as much as the ordinary scholarship at Turkey’s leading universities.
The benefits of the Turkey Scholarship for Pakistani students include a fully funded education and coverage of all expenditures associated with your studies at a Turkish university which will be paid to you in installments by the Turkish government. For applicants from outside Turkey, Turkey Burslari Scholarship covers lodging, health insurance, travel, and visa charges. The following are some of the major advantages of the Turkey scholarship program.
The Turkey Scholarship covers the cost of housing for students attending public Turkish universities. Students who do not want to reside in the University dorms can find alternate accommodations at their own expense on Turkish scholarships from Pakistan do not have to pay any administrative or tuition fees to Turkish universities.
All health expenses for all students are cover by state health insurance when they begin their scholarship in Turkey. Health care is a major concern all over the world, especially if you are a foreigner.
Note: If a student becomes ill, the student’s public health insurance costs will be reimbursed, and the student will not be responsible for any charges.
For the purpose of study in Turkey, the scholarship includes a flight ticket for the student’s arrival and departure when their studies are completed. if the student purchases the ticket themselves, the sum will be repaid afterward. Students who obtain the scholarship will be given a card that allows them to move for a very low state-subsidized price.
To study in Turkey, any student who does not speak Turkish fluently must complete a one-year Turkish language course. However, there are some conditions:
- This period is not exceeded or diminished during the course of a year.
- Make an effort to develop students’ linguistic abilities.
- Turkey Language course does not provide any exceptions to the students.
Even if some students are learning other languages at the same time, the Turkish language will be available to all international students, and this course will encourage them to remain longer.
Pakistani students must prepare the following documents in order to submit their applications online:
- Diploma Level
- Grades on the average
- Graduation from high school
- Grade on the University Entrance Exam
- Letter of Intent
- Score on an International Test
The countries given below have been given priority for the Turkey Scholarship program just to study in Turkey:
However, this does not imply that any student from any country is eligible for this award. Only graduate studies are permit in some countries.
- The Turkey scholarship program has no age restrictions.
- If applying for an undergraduate degree through a Turkish scholarship program, candidates must be born after January 1999.
- If applying for a master’s degree through the Turkish scholarship program, candidates must not have been born before January 1990.
- January 1985 is the deadline for Ph.D. scholarships.
- The applicant must have been born before 1975 to be considered for the Research program.
- 70% of applicants must enroll in an undergraduate program at the university.
- For master’s and doctoral degrees, 75% of the applicant must be qualified.
- Medical school applicants must have a minimum of a 90% grade point average.
- Anyone who possesses Turkish citizenship or has recently obtained Turkish citizenship is ineligible to qualify for these awards, as are those who are currently studying in Turkey. Upon request, selected students must present documentation otherwise, they will not be consider.
All people of the world who meet these requirements are eligible for Turkey’s scholarship program.
Every year for the students to study in Turkey, before February 20th, online applications for Turkey Scholarships are invited. The Turkish Scholarships online application method allows you to apply online.
Prepare the necessary paperwork to provide when applying for your Turkish Scholarship program. All prerequisites should be accurately provided by the application.
All relevant information must be enter. Before you begin providing your information, read the instructions carefully. Each year, the deadline for applying for a Turkey scholarship is February 20. You should submit your application as soon as possible before the deadline has passed. It’s worth noting that applying for a Turkish scholarship is completely free.